We finally finished the nursery this weekend! It looks so cute. We set-up the changing table and the crib. We also have a glider that was a gift from Mike's parents. It feels so nice to have this done. All the baby clothes are washed, the nursery is ready, meals are in the freezer.... bring on the baby!
We also finished one of the guest rooms and the other will be done by tomorrow. My parents and Al are coming for Christmas so we are all ready for them. We are so excited to see them in a month.
The last big thing to get started will be the gutting of the master bathroom which begins Monday. Hopefully this project will only take 2 weeks. I will be sure to show before and after pictures.
2 comments:
How fun to see your crib through cyberspace! The nursery looks cute. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy soon!!! Love you! -Jilly
How fun to see the nursery - I am trying to picture it with what I know of it. I hope you enjoy a relaxing Thanksgiving and get a chance to prepare for all the changes coming next month! Thinking of you.
Post a Comment