Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mommy- how long until the football season starts?




I know I just posted, but these are just too cute to pass up.

The questions I heard this morning.. at least what I am guessing from the babbling... how long until the Packers games start? Will Daddy's Raiders win any games this year? At what age can I go to a Packers game? What is a Packer? What is football?

4 comments:

AL said...

He is so cute!! But did you tell him that the Raiders probably would only win 3 games at the most? Hee hee, I love egging on Mike.

Christensen 5 said...

That will be 3 more than the Packers without their dear Favre!!!!

Christensen 5 said...

The comment above is of course Mike. I believe Rogers will do a fine job this year.

AL said...

Hey, the no neck thing works in the jersey, he looks like a lineman.