Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Daddy is a horsey



Derek is a riot. Last night, he rode Daddy like a horsey and loved it. (If you look closely you can see Nate having tummy time on the table behind Derek. We are doing tummy time on the table so Alex will stop licking the boys)! He (Derek not Alex) also has been helping us cook. Today he was walking around the house with a pot holder waiting to help Daddy. He is really doing very well adjusting to the boys. He is just so sweet with them- he gives them lots of kisses and hugs.

Lastly- I finally took a pic of Will and Nate in the stroller. They have been great on walks the last few days.

2 comments:

The Jones Pod said...

I would love to watch someone approach you about your beautiful Derek and peek below that stroller only to find...TWO BABIES!! Has that actually happened yet? :) I can't believe you have twins! Loving the pictures <3 <3

AL said...

At first I thought you meant that the dog was helping you cook, I was confused because I know ALex would probably be more than happy to Help eat what is cooked