Derek is 2. He is learning his boundaries. He is figuring out what will happen if he doesn't listen... he spends time in his time out chair. After his time out, he leaves happy and ready to play again. We are thankful that he quickly is over being naughty. We really enjoy his spunky personality. He keeps us on our toes and laughing. It is so fun to watch him learn new things. I love his sense of wonder. I just love being his (and Will and Nate) mom and spending time with all of them. Our lives are a little crazy right now... but so so wonderful.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
11 weeks
Derek is 2. He is learning his boundaries. He is figuring out what will happen if he doesn't listen... he spends time in his time out chair. After his time out, he leaves happy and ready to play again. We are thankful that he quickly is over being naughty. We really enjoy his spunky personality. He keeps us on our toes and laughing. It is so fun to watch him learn new things. I love his sense of wonder. I just love being his (and Will and Nate) mom and spending time with all of them. Our lives are a little crazy right now... but so so wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at that boy hold his head up ... from your next post I now know it's Nate (right?). I love the wrinkles on his forehead -- he's workin' hard! All three of your sweet boys are precious. Love ya! Jilly
Just realized I'm not so clever after all ... earlier in the same post you told us who was who! Oh well, nice try.
Post a Comment