
We decided to bathe Will and Nate together. They each are trying to sit up in the baby bath anyways so we decided to let them both sit up. It was a riot. MIke and I were both definitely needed for 2 wiggly babies. Nate cracked us up. His goal was to grab all the bath toys and chew on them. He even scooted closer to Will to grab a toy by him. Will just smiled the whole time and giggled.
WIl is our mover. The boy can get anywhere fast. I have dug several pieces of dog food out of his mouth in the past 2 days! He is happy and sweet.
Natey can move but slower. He excels in his speech and in his fine motor skills. He too is happy and sweet. We love watching our boys (all 3 of them) grow and develop.
2 comments:
Wow, looks like fun for everyone! I'm still working on having one squirmy baby in the tub - I'm impressed!
Rub a dub dub. Babies look awesome. Miss you all very much, the pumpkin patch, the beach, Alex. Keep well.
Post a Comment