Friday, January 28, 2011

Arts and Crafts and lots of sickness


Derek is really into arts and crafts lately. Most afternoons, he wants to color, cut, paint, and play with stickers. Will and Nate love to watch while eating a snack. Apparently Daddy's office is going to be covered in art work because most of the time D informs me that this one is for Daddy.

On the bummer side of things, we have all been sick all week. I took the littles to the dr. and discovered that Will had 1 ear infection, Nate had 2, and so did D. I didn't even plan to have the dr. look at D's ears but D asked. The antibiotics are working wonders. We also found out that the boys also had RSV. RSV is the illness we were so scared about one year ago. Last winter Will and Nate had monthly shots to protect them from RSV. Each shot was $1500. Thankfully the boys didn't get it last year. This year it was not too bad- just lots and lots of snot. Wednesday my ear started hurting. I went to the dr. on Thursday and discovered that I had an ear infection (my first as an adult). Thankfully my drugs have kicked in as well and I feel great. So we had lots of arts and crafts time as we were home-bound most of the week!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Sorry to hear that everyone was sick! No fun. Arts and crafts are lots of fun though, and hopefully helped to pass the time.

tech said...

Hopefully the ear infections won't affect everyones ability to root for the Packers. Get better by Super Bowl.