Saturday, February 19, 2011

For all the questions...

To the general public:

-No I did not have any fertility drugs or IVF but it is incredible rude to ask.
-I am not sure if we are done yet, but it is none of your business.
-We think of our boys as a blessing not a horrible situation.
-I am sorry but I don't care that your 2nd cousin twice removed has twins.
- We are not a freak show nor do you have the right to ask any question.
-if one of my boys smiles and you and not the other it does not mean he is a bad, crabby, or angry baby all the time. One is not good and one is not bad.
- Please just smile and say something nice.

Can you tell what kind of week we have had out and about?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

W.O.W. people are stupid! It never ceases to amaze me how some are never able to just STOP TALKING. Here's to a better week ahead and time with your family!!

<3 <3 TJP