
It was my birthday on Sunday and we decided to have a picnic at the Rose Garden. We stopped at Whole Foods and picked up yummy cold cuts, fancy cheeses, and other treats. We decided to eat early. The boys started running and kept going. They would run back, get food, and take off again. So Mike and I would grab food and run after them. Later, I took D to the bathroom and the littles tagged team Daddy to wear him out. A sneaky squirrel took the opportunity to try to steal our lunch. He didn't win. Mike got back in the nick of time to save the food. So no one sat at the picnic blanket but there were lots of giggles. Will is in green.
Later, we had yummy cupcakes for dessert at home. The whole day D kept asking if it was my birthday yet. Translation- when do I get chocolate?
1 comment:
Everyone is growing up so big! What a happy and beautiful looking family
Post a Comment