Thursday, August 9, 2007

halfway there

We are going to have a baby. It still seems unreal, yet we are half-way there...20 weeks. Crazy. Our first ultrasound is tomorrow. Should we find out boy or girl? Will the baby cooperate? So many decisions to make. How will our lives change by the end of the year? Only time will find out!

4 comments:

AL said...

Yeah, I am going to be an aunt -- or an uncle (thanks Joey - Kelly that is partially for you since I know you are a huge Friends fan)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen~Miss you like Crazy!!
Mike~You're going to be a daddy!wahoo!!!!

Was going to ask you guys to meet for Coffee at Pikes Mkt. in Seattle (I'll be there with Dick) but you'll be in WI~~So
How about Coffee in WI??
Love you Miki

mjonthemove said...

Hello! Congratulations! How is Portland?

Christensen 5 said...

Portland is wonderful. I love having an ocean 2 hours away and going through mountains to get there!