Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rocketman gets me in trouble...again

Why do movie quotes get stuck in your mind? They happen to come out of my mouth at inconvenient times. Rocketman gets me the most... I followed procedure...the zulu uprising...and others. Thankfully Mike and Al usually appreciate my quotes but...

Happy Labor Day.. . have fun and relax!

4 comments:

AL said...

Okay, you are going to have to explain how it got you in trouble.

Tom said...

My guess: "Hairy little bed stealer." If Mike hasn't seen it yet, that might not come across too well.

Tom said...

Honorable mention to:

5. Saying, "It was Julie" when someone named Julie is around.
4. Singing "He's Got The Whole World" in fake foreign languages around someone from a different ethnicity.
3. Saying, "It's like a giant blueberry" around someone's newborn child.
2. Yelling, "Call me Mommy" in really any setting
1. Responding to a disagreement, "and now I'm going to use a mthod I like to call 'The RIGHT Way.'"

AL said...

Tommy, you crack me up