Derek is now 5 weeks and over 10 pounds. He is doing great. He is making great cooing sounds and other fun noises. He is learning to interact with toys. It is really fun to watch him. He makes noises at his toys too. Of course, he sleeps a lot still. He can sleep pretty much everywhere and is evidenced by the pictures- in any position- which is great for us. He prefers sleeping on one of us during the day but is great being laid down at night.
We are all keeping busy. Our newest project is to find a stove. Ours decided to die this weekend- right as I put banana bread into it. All of a sudden i heard a pop. I looking into the oven to see sparks flying. Thankfully no one was hurt. We did have a great evening with friends after calling to borrow their oven. It was a weird beginning to a conversation. Hi can I borrow your oven? What could have been an inconvenience ended being an opportunity to deepen a friendship. God has really blessed us with great friends here!
No comments:
Post a Comment