We took advantage of the great weather on Monday to drive out to the gorge and see waterfalls. We started at Multonomah Falls and then took the scenic drive back to Portland that passed more falls and beautiful scenery. I love the majesty of a waterfall and the raw beauty. At the highest point on the drive the winds were at 60 miles an hour. It was great.
We went back to the park and played. The dogs were great.. no swimmers. Derek slept in his stroller most of the time. When he was awake he was "talking" to whoever was near him.
Yesterday my mom and I went to an infant CPR class and then out to coffee with a friend. Our evening was filled with games. The visit with my mom has been wonderful so far: lots of fun and fellowship. My mom is a great resource and just fun to have around.
3 comments:
Did you take the doggies to Multnomah? Is Derek liking the stroller more?
Wow - what beautiful pictures of the falls! Derek is such a cutie. It's just too bad his grandma isn't positively smitten with him. hehe Glad you are having a great visit. -Jilly
I don't think your mom could look any happier! So glad that she gets to be with you~and I am so jealous of your gorgeous weather. We are due for more snow tomorrow. I know it will make us appreciate the spring and summer all the more!
Post a Comment