Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 naps in the crib in 1 day!


Our Derek is a wonderful sleeper at night. Days are harder. Today was a wonderful surprise- two naps in his crib today. One nap was 40 minutes and the other was 30 minutes. It was wonderful. I took the picture during the second nap. He opened his eyes, looked at me, and went right back to sleep. He loves his blankie from Auntie Alli. We often find him clutching it, eating it, or just playing with it!

Mike was on Daddy duty as I had a meeting at church last night. Derek slept the whole time I was gone. He woke up 3 minutes after I walked in the door. I think he has mommy- radar. Or more likely he just happened to wake up and realized he was hungry. After he ate he slept until the morning. Yeah!

It is raining again today. As soon as it stopped, we were out the door on a walk. Tomorrow looks more of the same. We are looking forward to warm weather soon!

It is less than 3 weeks until Derek and I are in WI!!!

No comments: