I have the bestest Daddy in the world. Today is his first Father's Day so I wanted to make it special. I tried to wake him up by talking to him but he still kept sleeping. Finally he woke up. Mommy and I made Daddy breakfast; I helped out by making fun faces. Then we went to church. This afternoon, we went to the park with the doggies. It was so much fun. It was very sunny and nice out. I fell asleep on the way to the park so I missed most of the doggies playing. Then we saw a little doggie that looked just like Lucky. When we were leaving, we saw a blue heron catching a fish in the pond. I fell asleep again on the way home.
Here is what I love about my Daddy:
-My Daddy loves Jesus as an example for me to follow.
-My Daddy loves my Mommy very much and is very kind to her.
-My Daddy spends lots of time with me.
-My Daddy gives great rocket ship rides.
-My Daddy makes me smile whenever he walks in the room.
-My Daddy makes me giggle too.
-My Daddy works hard to provide for me.
-My Daddy is very smart and is teaching me chemistry already.
-My Daddy is WONDERFUL.
I love my Daddy very much. I hear that my Grandpa Bill is so cool too. Mommy tells me lots about how wonderful he is. Mommy says she had a wonderful Daddy that is funny, sweet, kind, and a man of integrity like my Daddy. I am going to see Grandpa in 8 days. That is more sleeps than I can count! I can't wait to snuggle with you Grandpa. I love you!
2 comments:
Very sweet!
Ok, I suck. Sorry I haven't responded to you, but I'll just write here so I know I've responded at all. We will be at Glacier from June 26 - July 4 and have to lead worship at church July 6. We'll have to see you some other time. :(
Post a Comment