I am happy to report we are all healthy again. Mike was sick Thursday afternoon until Friday morning. Then Derek got his ear infection Friday (after not sleeping Thursday night). I got sick Friday afternoon (I think from eating my birthday leftovers). I was sick until this morning. I don't think I have ever felt this miserable in my whole life apart from the first 48 hours after my c-section. MIke was amazing! He took care of everything. I spent most of the time in bed because even sitting up made me sick. It is good to feel great again. We are all happy and heathy again.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Camping in the Living Room
I am happy to report we are all healthy again. Mike was sick Thursday afternoon until Friday morning. Then Derek got his ear infection Friday (after not sleeping Thursday night). I got sick Friday afternoon (I think from eating my birthday leftovers). I was sick until this morning. I don't think I have ever felt this miserable in my whole life apart from the first 48 hours after my c-section. MIke was amazing! He took care of everything. I spent most of the time in bed because even sitting up made me sick. It is good to feel great again. We are all happy and heathy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you might want to try a trial night in the living room before you head to the outdoors, but maybe everything will go perfectly
Post a Comment