We are home from our first camping trip. We had a great time. After arriving and setting up camp, we ate dinner. Mike had just started a fire to enjoy as it got dark when it started raining. It didn't stop until we were home. Despite the rain, we had fun. We played games in the tent, Derek rolled and crawled to explore the whole tent, and the dogs made their own fun. Derek was awesome and slept most of the night in his pack and play until it got really cold in the morning and he bunked with me. Our first ever camping trip was a success (Ie we stayed all night and didn't give up).
Favorite comment overheard at the campground. Dad to sons... stop drinking that water. Do you want to be up all night pooping? We laughed and laughed.
5 comments:
Looks like a blast! Derek does in fact look like a Happy Camper. Way to go sticking it out even with the rain!
Picture Caption #2 - Mommy, why do you have me in a cage?
Picture Caption #4 - Daddy, when are you getting up? I want to play
I think that the picture of Derek and Mike in the tent is so cute. Is that really a baby-sized sleeping bag? I love it!
Secondly, what does is mean that the dogs made their own fun?
I agree with Katy ... that picture is precious!
They do have baby sleeping bags but Derek and I shared mine in the morning until he took it over entirely, He is a born camper.
Post a Comment