-It was sunny when we got there and I forgot to pack us hats so we went to the gift store to buy hats. The hat that fit me was a kids hat made for kids 4-7. It is official; I have a pinhead.
-I was able to take my picture with a giant bear... with Derek. Hopefully Derek will inherit my love of pictures with giant animals.
-There were lots of beautiful wildflowers on the hikes we went on.
-Derek was a trooper in his carrier and on the ride. He slept the whole way there and part of the way back.
-Mt. Hood is majestic up close and far away. We love being able to see "our Mt. Hood" most days.
Big update: As I am writing this, Derek just pulled himself up on his toy shelf by himself. Our little scooter is becoming more mobile every day.
1 comment:
What a beautiful sight to have in your back yard! It looks like a beautiful place. And way to go pulling up, Derek!
Post a Comment