Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tunnel Fun



I finally got my tunnel.. I mean Derek got his tunnel. I have waited so long until Derek could crawl to play in the tunnel. We stopped at IKEA on the way home from the airport to avoid a second trip out there. Derek likes the tunnel. I think he likes when I roll him in it the most. Mike was worried he would come home from work to find me stuck in it. Good news.. I can fit in it very nicely. Mike's shoulders are just too big to fit through. I tried to lure Lucky in it but she didn't want to go. Good thing.

Now if we just had carpeted stairs so Derek so slide down the stairs in the tunnel or roll down. Mmm maybe those are things I did that I should not encourage!

1 comment:

AL said...

Sucking his thumb and rolling - what a multi-tasker!