Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Big nap


Derek just woke up from a two hour nap. It has been a long while since he napped that long. It was just long enough for me to make all the calls I needed to make for church.

Derek loves his little ball. The holes make it easier to grab. He just took it to Lucky and said do(g). He isn't using it consistently yet, but he says dog, mama, and dada. Our favorite of his works is "ek." Sometimes when you point to him and say Derek, he responds with Ek. Mmm could be a nickname for him.

We leave in just 3 days for WI. Yippee!! It is supposed to snow when we are there. I am quite excited about this- I hope Derek will get to see it. Sorry WI people, it looks like winter started early.

1 comment:

Jessica Jordan said...

Good job on the nap and the words "Ek" :) Have fun in WI guys.