Friday, December 12, 2008

Little drummer boy


After a great play group yesterday that featured a Music Together class, I decided today to give Derek more instruments while getting lunch ready. I sang and Derek played his drum. He also sang along sometimes. It was a riot. We gave a Daddy a presentation of our "music" before lunch. He was mighty impressed with our drummer. I must say I have some skills with the rattle!

Last night, I had an amazing night away with the ladies from our play group. We were celebrating 2 of our moms having baby number 2 coming soon. It was a great night with wine, laughter, and fun. These ladies have been such a huge blessing this last year.

4 comments:

Kelly Hess said...

How did Derek do at bedtime?

Jessica Jordan said...

Yes, how did he do? Also, Jen, you officially win my award for my favorite Christmas card of 2008. The photos, the layout, the message, EVERYTHING, just PERFECT. I am so proud of you and Bethany for putting it together! Just beautiful. ~ Jessica

Katy said...

I am confused. Should two moms expecting a second child be drinking wine?

Christensen 5 said...

Derek is not sleeping so well.. Last night he was up at 9,2 and 4. Then Lucky got me up at 3. It has been like this the last several nights. We are all tired.

As for the wine, the preggers has some nice sparkling cider.