Friday, October 30, 2009

Roar!



Derek is going to be a lion for Halloween. Today we are going to visit Daddy at work and walk around there. It will be a very exciting morning. Alex wanted to be a lion too so she is a wearing a mane.

Mike will take Derek to a few houses around the neighborhood of people we know (assuming it is not raining). I am not allowed to go. My doctor put new restrictions on me this week. Basically I am house-bound... and sitting when I am at home with some exceptions. This is a hard transition. Please pray for all of us during this time. Derek and I are reading lots and lots of books! He is great. I am finding a lot of ways to play with him while sitting!

4 comments:

imaya said...

Super cute little Lion! Let us know when we can come over and play with you next week.

Kati said...

We will come over and entertain you too, once we are back from Cali! Miss you guys! Hang in there!

Jill Phillips said...

Wow, a stationary Jen ... I'm having a hard time picturing it. I like the way you're looking at it, Derek will benefit from sooo much Mommy time, sitting or not!

tech said...

Hope you have some movies to watch and other fun things to do while you sit with Derek. Sorry about Lucky, hopefully she will do great back in WI.
Happy Halloween, Grrrr said the lion.