Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We love play-doh.... and the HUGE mommy


Derek loves play-doh. He likes to roll it out and cut it into shapes. I think this is a phase that will last a long time. He hasn't eaten it yet.. but there is always this afternoon.

30 weeks. I am 30 weeks pregnant and huge. Everyone keeps asking so here is the picture (here goes any attempt at vanity). I have been bigger than I was with Derek for several weeks. Surprisingly I feel pretty good. Sleeping or the lack of it is really my only complaint right now. I was also diagnosed with gestational diabetes this week which will bring finger pricks and some diet changes. The good news is that it will help the babies be bigger. The biggest prayer request is still for the babies to stay in longer... at least until 34 weeks. Who knows how much bigger I can get!

3 comments:

tech said...

You're looking more beautiful every day, Jen. What a lovely picture, thanks for sharing and you take care.

AL said...

I am still laughing even though I saw the picture minutes ago. You look great though, keep those buns in the oven!

Jill Phillips said...

What sweet comments! Thanks for the e-look into your world ... the pic does say twins!! =) Love ya, Jilly