


My Dad, William Isler, met his namesake on Christmas Day. He also got to hold WIll. It was the first time that a family member other than Mike and I could hold the boys. So Germa held Nate and Auntie Alli and Grampa took turns holding Will. Now that Grampa met Will we would like to announce the boys full names....
William Daniel Isler Christensen
Nathaniel David Christensen
The boys are now co-bedding as well. They are doing great and are mature enough to be together. Woo hoo! They are now both closing in on 4 pounds each as well!
4 comments:
This almost made me cry! They are growing so fast. I'm so glad they are healthy and that your family got to hold them! Merry Christmas!
How comforting to know that they are together now!! Big steps!!!
Oh Congratulations, everyone looks great. The twins are really growing! Happy Holidays. and please wish Derek a happy birthday from me.
Best wishes. I didn't get in early enough to call tonight. Will talk to you soon.
Aaaawwww ... how wonderful! Three cheers all around. So happy for you all.
Post a Comment