Saturday, December 5, 2009

Little elves



Look at our sweet little elves! The boys continue to grow and improve. This morning they took them off their breathing help to see how they do. They will probably go back on again soon. It was nice to see their faces and compare them. We are starting to see subtle difference in their faces. Will (usually in a solid blanket) is gaining weight and doing great on his feedings. Nate (usally in a gingham blanket) struggles a bit more in gaining weight and keeping all his food down. Over all though each day they do a bit better.

Mike's fist is in the picture for a comparison. Their heads are in between our two fist sizes.

Derek is his usual happy singing self. He is adjusting so well to all the changes in his life!

3 comments:

Jill Phillips said...

What tiny sweethearts! I love seeing your precious boys. Grow babies, grow!

imaya said...

Those pictures are so precious! I hope they are the ones in the frames now :-) I love seeing there cute little faces.

Jessica Jordan said...

So cute Jen!