Yesterday I had the morning alone with them. Mike took Derek to school and then went to the auto show to do some research. It went really well but is very time consuming. I learned how to breastfeed one and give the other a bottle-at the same time. We have to give the boys fortified breast milk for their bones. They had some tummy and snuggle time and then took a nap. It was fine as long as I was very focused. I am very thankful that I didn't have Derek as well. How would that have worked? I am glad I have a few weeks to figure it all out.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
10 weeks old- or day 0
Yesterday I had the morning alone with them. Mike took Derek to school and then went to the auto show to do some research. It went really well but is very time consuming. I learned how to breastfeed one and give the other a bottle-at the same time. We have to give the boys fortified breast milk for their bones. They had some tummy and snuggle time and then took a nap. It was fine as long as I was very focused. I am very thankful that I didn't have Derek as well. How would that have worked? I am glad I have a few weeks to figure it all out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment