all the updates on our crazy lives with our 3 boys
Friday, January 22, 2010
No caption needed
Kids learn such much by observation. Derek is no exception. I came to the kitchen and Derek said pump mommy. I will use this photo later as bribery (think wedding slideshow someday). It really made my day and I laughed for hours.
Never saw this side of you before Jen. So Evil! I like you even more now. Please invite me to Derek's wedding. Howdy you all, can't wait until the twins get home. They did well today I hope.
4 comments:
HAHA, Elijah did the SAME thing. Guess that's what happens when you have to pump a hundred times a day for NICU babies!
Hee, hee ... I'm gonna laugh a long time. Funny kid!
Never saw this side of you before Jen. So Evil! I like you even more now. Please invite me to Derek's wedding. Howdy you all, can't wait until the twins get home. They did well today I hope.
Good to know you don't have to carry the whole burden of pumping Jen. D's got your back ... I mean front, I guess :)
Post a Comment