Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun vests

We found these cute vests at Target. D got police, construction, and army. He is enjoying them... and making Auntie Alli wear them too!

We are coming to WI-- in September. I wrote the wrong month! We will be in WI from Sept 4-11. We want to see lots of our loved ones!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Where are pictures of Alli in the vest? I want to see those.

Jill Phillips said...

This will probably make you cry ... but I can't resist. I checked your blog, then went to mine looking for a friend's link. The two pictures are startling!!! My blog has a picture of W a loooooong time ago. It must have been taken close to when he was D's age. Hold on to those sweet momments, my friend. The boy in the train picture on my page is now 10!!! http://healthycarbs.blogspot.com/