Now she has over 20 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren that she dotes on. Grandma always sends birthday cards and anniversary cards to all of us. She must have a special pact with the postal service because they always arrive on the exact day. Grandma's calendar is filled each day with people to send cards to. Grandma also has the most beautiful handwriting. I was very honored that she addressed all my wedding invitations. When you call Grandma you get the news on the whole family. She is so proud of us all that she wants everyone to know the latest info!
In one month my Will and Nate get to meet their Great-Geema. I am counting the days. I want them to meet one of my heros. I want them to see and feel the love she has for them. Grandma you are my hero. I love you so much. You bless all who know you.
No comments:
Post a Comment