Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun awning




On Saturday, Mike put an awning on the slide to protect it. We have also been warned by grandparents that the boys may try to launch each other off the fort so an awning may help hinder that as well. After a final inspection, Mike and Derek decided it looked good.

Derek already found things to launch out the side of the awning. So far the soccer ball has gone through. The watering can did not fit. It is a riot watching Derek carry different things up the climbing wall. He is quite good at doing it.

While they worked, Will and Nate hung out. I cannot seem to get a picture of both of them sitting up at once. They seem to be taking turns. Just when I think I have got it, one topples over. Well at least they giggle about it.

No comments: