Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A new fort

Derek is obsessed with forts again. For the last several days, we have had a fort up and D has spent a lot of time playing in it. Will and Nate loves to crawl through it and giggle. Even Alex goes through the Fort. It is a fun hideaway.

In other news... the packers WON the superbowl!!! Yeah!! D was awesome watching the game. He yelled touchdown several times.. when the Steelers had the ball. Silly kid. He eventually started yelling for the Packers! He got really good at yelling 1,2,3 FIrst Down! He jumped up and down and screamed with me after every touchdown. At the end of the game, we had a fun dance party. 3 years old and he watches his team win the superbowl!

1 comment:

Kelly Hess said...

Sometimes I cheered for the wrong team...their colors made them hard to tell apart! ;)

Such a fun fort...reminds me I should build another one soon, I bet Ella would love it!