Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Roller skating




We are having lots of fun for spring break. I am planning fun things for D that we normally don't do. Monday we went to the play park for a special Mommy and Derek date. Yesterday we went to the library and got fun treats afterwards. Today we went roller skating.

Roller Skating!! We went to a special preschool session that was packed for spring break. Derek used the snap on skates for his first try. At first he pushed the stroller for support. It was great that parents didn't need to skate and I could bring a stroller onto the rink. D eventually held on with one hand and then was off on his own. It was fun to watch his confidence grow. Eventually the need for snacks was greater than the desire to skate so off we went for snack time. Will and Nate enjoyed the time from their stroller. I can just see a year from now... 3 little skaters. I am sure our seasoned pro will be a big help.

No comments: