Will is in stripes-if one of boys is in stripes- it is always Wills. Will is walking one-handed behind his toys. He will lean back and hold a toy and stand alone without support. He has also begun to take a few steps. His victorious smile is adorable. He is quite content to babble but is quieter than Nate.
Natey is our talker. He loves to babble. He says mama a lot. I think it is for me now. When he says mama and I say that's me he smiles and giggles. He stands without support infrequently. He hasn't attempted steps alone. Behind a walker with the support if offers, he moves quickly. The boy puts all his focus into talking. He is a great story-teller and someone somewhere may just understand him. I just babble back to him and he nods and laughs.
We are blessed that both (actually all 3) are boys are very very happy. They are all sweet-natured and generally sweet. They enjoy stealing toys from each other, screaming in frustration, and stealing it back. I have tried to give each of them the exact same toy to avoid struggles. HAHA. Of course, the other toy looks more fun and they try to steal it. I just keep telling them to work it out and I try not to intervene. Silly boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment