D also uses the set to play David and Goliath. He is really into the story. He and Alli took turns being David. As I was cooking dinner, I heard D yelling I am just a boy but I come in the name of God and then I am going to chop your head off. It was pretty fun to hear. He also sings Only a boy named David when he starts with the sling. I gave him a sling I bought in Israel and let him uses a foam block to "aim" at Goliath.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
The armor of God
D also uses the set to play David and Goliath. He is really into the story. He and Alli took turns being David. As I was cooking dinner, I heard D yelling I am just a boy but I come in the name of God and then I am going to chop your head off. It was pretty fun to hear. He also sings Only a boy named David when he starts with the sling. I gave him a sling I bought in Israel and let him uses a foam block to "aim" at Goliath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment