Thursday, April 19, 2012

Big boy beds



After the 5th night in a row waking up in the middle of the night to find Will (stripes) trying to crawl into our bed, we decided that big boy beds were in order. Alli and I converted the cribs to toddler beds in the morning and let all the boys play in the new beds for a while. The first nap and the first night time sleep were a success. They love their beds.

It has now been a week and the boys are still doing pretty well in them. Although we have had some snafus. Yesterday I went in to find they had dumped out a drawer and were picking through the contents. I walked in just in time to see Will putting his hand into a jar of petroleum jelly. Danger averted. Today I had to go in several times to remind them to stay in their beds but they do! A gate in the door is also helpful to keep them in their room and not wandering.

1 comment:

imaya said...

Wow they look like mini Ds