Saturday, May 24, 2008

5 months old!






I am 5 months old today! Yeah. It was very nice out today so Daddy and Mommy took me to the wildlife preserve. It was pretty warm so Mommy put lots of sunscreen on me. She also made me wear my hat which I don't like. I try to take it off a lot. I like nature and all, but it was warm and cozy in my carrier so I slept part of the walk. I guess I missed some heron but I did see the geese. Then we went to Starbucks. It was my special day and I don't get to enjoy Starbucks so I am not sure why we went there. It was a nice day.

2 comments:

AL said...

Is it just a tree? or is there something in the tree?

Jessica Jordan said...

Derek, forget Disneyland, Starbucks is the happiest place on earth. You'll learn that soon enough :