You are 7 months old today. It is crazy. You are lots of fun. You are such a happy baby. You enjoy playing with your toys and moving them between your hands. You are becoming more independent in your play as well. You love books- mostly eating them. Everything goes in your mouth right now. You are enjoying eating solid foods. So far you have tried apples, pears, bananas, avocado, rice cereal, yoghurt, and cheerios. You get so excited when you eat. Your arms and legs flail and you start panting.
You are very social and love to "talk" to people. You enjoy other people holding you. You love Daddy, Mommy, and the dogs very much. All of us make you laugh a lot. I love the grin you get when you see your Daddy; it melts my heart. Your Daddy loves you so much and is great with you. The dogs love to lick you and smell you. I enjoy all the time I have with you. I love being your Mommy!
2 comments:
That kid just keeps on getting bigger!
Happy 7 Months Derek! How does it feel to be sooo old? I will know soon. That was a very nice letter your mommy wrote to you. ~Tyler
Post a Comment