Derek got a fun new toy last week. I found it at a garage sale for $5. What a steal. He loves it. Derek thinks he such a big boy playing in it. Yesterday he was sitting in it and drinking from a sippy cup. He also has a new toy in measuring spoons. He likes the noise they make when I hit them together. He likes to pass them back and forth between hands.
It was quite hot yesterday. We met some friends at the park. It was still warm even in the shade. I think Derek was still warn when we got home so I decided he did not need to wear clothes. He was having a great time playing. He is quite independent now.
Of course sleeping is still up and down. He still has not had a morning nap and has been fighting one for over an hour. Hopefully he will take a good afternoon nap!
1 comment:
my niece and nephew got my mom measuring spoons for christmas last year because they liked to play with them (and over time make them disappear).
Post a Comment