Thursday, October 16, 2008

Daddy's home!!!

My Daddy is home from Taiwan. I got so excited when I saw him at the airport that I just started to yell. He didn't sleep the WHOLE trip more than 14 hours so he was very tired when he got home. We all took a nap this morning. I slept in my crib for an hour and then Mommy brought me to nap with them and I slept for another hour. Daddy brought me a fun gift I can play with when I get bigger. It is an origami set that has lots of dinosaurs to make. So fun. Mommy says I can't play with it now because I will eat the paper. I think she is right.

Welcome home Daddy. The gift is fun but having you back is better! Mommy says I was so good when you were gone. I tried my best to help out Mommy by sleeping well and eating well. I love you Daddy!

No comments: