So Lucky had to go to the vet for her allergies..again. I knew I was there entirely too much when after being asked for my name the receptionist at the vet said, "Oh I thought I recognized your voice." Lucky is doing better after a cortizone shot that will make her very thirsty and hungrier this week. Great she will be hungry and the vet just told me to put her on a diet. The Lucky stories continue...
Funny thing seen this weekend: A 20 something guy skateboarding (a usual occurrence around here) with a "foofie" little white dog in his arms. I laughed for a long time.
Mike is safely in Taiwan. Yeah. We love you!
1 comment:
Elijah has not learned "gentle" yet with Trigger, but then again, Trigger still hasn't mastered "gentle" so maybe they are good for each other. Glad Derek is nice to Luckers. I'm going to call you to chat this week sometime!
Post a Comment