Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fun times at home



We have had a great weekend. We are trying to figure out if there is any schedule so far. Derek has been quite the eater which is good. He had already lost 10% of his weight by the time we left the hospital and seemed to be losing more. He has been eating every 1.5 hours in the past day. Last night he even had a feeding frenzy that lasted nearly 3 hours. Needless to say, because we slept so little last night we slept in to try to catch up a little.

This is what Derek says : Daddy has stories from today too. I peed on him two times today and even managed to get some poopies on him today. Now Daddy and Mommy make sure to use the washcloth to prevent such problems. Have I got the aim!! I have gone through 5 outfits already today. I am a fashion yes!

Tomorrow we go to the pediatrician to see if he has gained back any weight. It should be another adenture.

No comments: