I am still pregnant. I am officially due on Tuesday- Christmas Day. My little guy is enjoying his time inside and doesn't want to come out quite yet. I have tried all the tried and true ways to induce labor but he just isn't ready. The doctor thinks the baby is around 7-7.5 pounds about now (a pound bigger than both MIke and I were). I saw the doctor yesterday and there is an end in sight. I will be induced on December 27 (next Thursday) unless he comes sooner. Yeah!! I am very excited that my family will get to meet him before they go back to WI.
My parents and Al come tonight!! I am so excited. The house has been cleaned (daily for about a week) and I am just giddy with excitement. They are leaving a white WI for a rainy Portland. For us Christmas is not about gifts but about enjoying time with the ones you love. Mike is excited for reinforcements- although I am a lot less crabby the last few days. He is REALLY excited about more people so we can play Settlers of Cattan together. We played with friends this weekend and he is ready to go and conquer- I mean play.
Have a wonderful Merry Christmas. Enjoy family and friends. Enjoy the gift of remembering Christ and his birth. My own little Christmas miracle will be here soon. Wait for the pictures! God is so kind to us!
2 comments:
Yippee! So glad to hear you got good news from the doctor. Have a great Christmas. Love you, Jilly
Jen, it is raining in WI now too so don't feel bad for your family. I am excited for you too. I keep praying and checking in to see the news. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment