Saturday, December 15, 2007

Where can I go for Christmas?



Lucky was enjoying her time in the box. She wants to go somewhere for Christmas and be a part of all the boxes coming and going around here. What she doesn't know is that her most favorite person in the world is coming in a few days- Auntie Alli. Grandma and Grandpa are pretty cool too and will be a fun surprise. I can't wait to see them!

Actually the box was for the "box of shame." Mike has a thing for shame objects lately! She has been naughty lately and jumping into bed with us during the night. Mike thought a few minutes in the box would cure her. I am sure the very thought of it worked as she has been better the last few days. Hehe.

I am still preggers. My doctor has put me on "lay low" status- a type of modified bed rest. I am to have my feet elevated and resting as much as possible. Do you know how hard this is? At first hanging out on the couch and reading was fun. Now I am going crazy. I know I should be appreciative of this time of rest but if I am going to be sitting down doing nothing, I would much rather be exhausted, sore, and caring for the baby. The real person to feel bad for is Mike. I have been a "bit" crabby which is probably a HUGE understatement. Please pray for patience for me and a better attitude, endurance for Mike, and for this little guy to come soon!!

3 comments:

Jill Phillips said...

Oh, Jen! I wish I could be there to hang out with you. How about I'm sitting on the couch with you in spirit? I'm so glad your family will be there soon. Hang in there. I'm praying for you (and Mike) today! Love you, Jilly

AL said...

Aunty Allie is coming little Lucky

Sarah said...

Jen, I hope you are hanging in there. I left you a vm the other day and have been praying for you even though I just had the chance to catch up on all your fun blogs today. Enjoy Christmas with your family and hopefully you can rest and be properly distracted by having your family around. Can't wait to hear the news! Love ya.