Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our bathroom is done!




We have our bathroom back! Yeah. Unfortunately I don't have a true "before" shot. The walls were white with gold suns and moons. The old vanity was huge. As you can see the shower had seen better days. That is mold that was found under the floor. Gross! We love our new bathroom. Our contractor did a beautiful job. The dogs are sad that he isn't here everyday to give them affection.

Still no baby!

2 comments:

Jill Phillips said...

Nice bathroom! I'm serious about your future on HGTV ... it looks great. I can't believe it's done already. Since there's no baby yet, how about waiting until the 29th and going with a nice middle name like Suzetteley? -Jilly

Christensen 5 said...

Jilly you are wonderful but I really am hoping to be done before the 29th! I am going to the dr. today. We will see about any new updates! I like the name though!