Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The tickle monster, the potty, and other misc.





We got Derek a potty. Don't worry I have no illusions that he will be potty-trained anytime soon but we wanted him to get used to seeing it. He is not sure he likes to sit on yet. He does, however, enjoy carrying it around. This could get interesting when he actually starts to use it but that is for another day...and another post.

Derek has started hitting. We say no hit but he thinks it is pretty hysterical. His favorite weapon is a spoon or a water bottle. So I have started a collection on the mantle of his weapons.

Derek is so ticklish especially when he is tired. We love the giggles. We need to capture them on video.

He is sleeping a ton lately, I am not if he is making up sleep, teething, or just tired. I am just enjoying it!

1 comment:

Jill Phillips said...

I just watched the Nancy Kerrigan clip you emailed me ... he doesn't swing sticks at your legs does he?