Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jen & Baby



Jen is still somewhat wiped out from yesterday, so I get to do the blog again. Thanks to Alli for putting up the pictures for us last night while our hands were full. Everyone is doing fine after the big day yesterday. The wee one has produced 3 pretty nasty diapers that daddy got to change. We got a few hours of sleep which apparently is all that baby's think parents need. Our nurse was nice and watched him for a couple of hours so we could sleep. The hospital is pretty quiet, I think that they wanted something to do. I just shot some video this morning and am hoping that it will post, I guess I will see soon enough......Here goes...

4 comments:

Jill Phillips said...

Jen & Mike,
I'm soooo very happy for you. It made me cry to read, hear, see your news. What a wonderful, sweet little guy. The video is awesome. Thank the Lord for blogs! How very excited you all must be. Congratulations. Love, Jilly

Katy said...

Amazing! Congratulations and thanks for letting us see you guys so soon on your blog!

Kendra Rickert said...

The pictures and video are WONDERFUL! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I am just SOOOO excited that your family got to be there to meet little Derek! I am sure it feels good to have them taking care of you all as you adjust to being a family of three! :) XOXOX
Kris and Kendra

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jen and Mike! Alli filled me in on your news and now I just checked out your baby video - so precious!